Origin: Sri Lanka & Southern India
Cinnamon is an ancient healer. It’s great for killing bacteria and other microorganisms. It’s also a powerful flu killer.
May be useful for but not limited to:
- Can kill the source of golden staph infections.
- Can be used for the treatment of intestinal parasites.
- Efficient remedy for nausea, cramps, vomiting & indigestion.
- Help maintain safe blood sugar levels.
- Antioxidant & anticancer benefits.
- Arthritic & rheumatic pain relief.
Cautions or Contraindication:
Medicinal doses best avoided during pregnancy. Should not be used by persons with cinnamon allergy, or those with stomach or duodenal ulcers.
Flu remedy: 1/2 tsp of powered cinnamon mixed into a hot lemon drink & sweetened with honey.