Origin: Northern Asia and Europe.
Burdock root is popular amongst herbalists for its blood purifying and rejuvenating properties.
May be useful for but not limited to:
- Blood cleansing response for lung, liver, kidney & lymphatic conditions.
- A healing effect on chronic skin conditions.
- Can be used for gall & kidney complaints & dissolving calcifications, like spurs.
- Ability to strengthen & encourage kidney action.
- Relieve symptoms of urinary tract infection.
Cautions or Contraindication:
For bladder infections, make a tea of burdock leaves, sweetened with honey.