Alfalfa is known for being a ‘Best Food’ because of its rich source of vitamins, minerals & protein. Scientific studies show that some of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements are even higher in Alfalfa than in the food equivalent.
May be useful for but not limited to:
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Lowering cholesterol in the body.
- Balancing digestive enzymes.
- Menopause & breastfeeding mothers.
- It also helps to prevent fatigue, indigestion, arthritis, hay fever, asthma, depression & sleeplessness.
- Strong antioxidant to rid the body of free radicals.
Cautions or Contraindication:
May reduce iron absorption for anyone suffering from anaemia.
Can worsen Lupus and reactivate the disease and other auto-immune disorders.
Add a few mint leaves and a little fresh orange or lemon rind to the teapot when brewing.