Paw Paw 40g
Certified Organic Paw Paw leaf - 40g
Origin: Spain & Portugal
Paw Paw has antiviral and antibacterial properties, is a digestive aid and useful for skin conditions.
May be useful for but not limited to:
- Paw Paw leaf tea is high in Vit. A, B, E & C.
- Treat indigestion, gas, bloating, heartburn & parasites.
- Useful for those suffering from gluten intolerance.
- Reduce inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Use externally to treat fungal skin infections.
Cautions or Contraindication:
Skin Treatment - Pour 1 cup boiling water over fresh or dried Paw Paw leaves, cover, and allow the tea too cool to room temperature.
Once cooled strain out leaves and reserve the remaining liquid.
Create a skin wipe or compress by soaking a clean cloth in the herbal infusion and placing it on the skin.
This process is gentle and may be repeated several times a day.